nourish™ food is gently air-dried at low temperatures, in small batches, to naturally preserve the meat without using artificial preservatives. Air-drying keeps the ingredients fresh, maintaining the nutrition. This means your pet gets all the benefits of over 90% real, raw meat along with added coconut oil, vitamins, and minerals. All of this makes a complete and balanced high-quality, premium meal your cat will LOVE!
Chicken, Chicken Liver, Peas, Vegetable Glycerine, Salmon, Coconut Oil, Salmon Oil, Dried Chicory Root, Green Lipped Mussel, Dried Kelp, Parsley, Mixed Tocopherols (A Preservative), Taurine, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Choline Chloride, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Proteinate, Riboflavin, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Selenium Yeast, Vitamin B12 Supplement
Benefits of Coconut Oil
- excellent source of fat, providing twice as much energy as protein or carbohydrates
- fats in coconut oil may help support healthy skin and a shiny, lustrous coat
Other Beneficial Ingredients
- green lipped mussels contain a huge variety of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, Omega-3 fats, antioxidants, and enzymes
- dried kelp contains a high level of digestible protein as well as iron and potassium
- dried chicory root is a prebiotic that promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gastrointestinal system
- biotin plays a large role in maintaining healthy skin and coat
Crude Protein (min) 30%
Crude Fat (min) 29%
Crude Fiber (max) 2%
Moisture (max) 20%
Calorie Content (ME calculated) 4130 kcal/kg
234 kcal/1/4 cup
|3 - 5 lbs
1/4 to 1/3 cup
|6 - 10 lbs
1/3 to 1/2 cup
|11 - 15 lbs
1/2 to 2/3 cup
|16 - 20 lbs
2/3 to 3/4 cup
* Use standard 8oz measuring cup
Transition to Isle of Dogs nourish™ food by gradually replacing your pet’s current food, over the course of 7 days.
Daily portions are guidelines for an adult cat. Your cat’s requirements may vary by age, activity level, breed and environment. If feeding more than once per day, divide daily portion by the amount of times fed per day. If using as a food enhancer on top of another food be careful not to overfeed.
Kittens and pregnant or nursing females may consume up to 2 - 3 times the recommended amount per day.
Be sure to provide your cat clean fresh water at all times.
Feeding guidelines are based upon an 8-ounce standard measuring cup which holds approximately 4 ounces by weight of Isle of Dogs nourish™ food