It's easier to keep your dog's skin in tip-top shape when he isn't chewing on his fur. Time-tested Grannick's Bitter Apple Spray has a very bitter taste that helps discourage licking, chewing and biting anywhere you apply it. It keeps dogs from licking wounds and hotspots, so they have a chance to heal. This safe, non-irritating spray can also be used to prohibit chewing on home furnishings, including wood, and shoes (but always check for colorfastness first).
How it works:
Grannick's Bitter Apple uses bitter flavorings, leaving an unpleasant, but harmless, taste which discourages your dog from licking, chewing, and biting on any surface it is sprayed on.
Spray directly onto problem areas; avoid spraying in the eyes. Convenient pump spray with protective cap.
- Discourages fur biting
- Spray bottle for more coverage
- Can also be used to deter chewing on furniture, clothing, and harnesses
- Bitter taste deters dogs away from site of application
- Discourages dogs from biting fur and chewing hair
- Deters chewing on bandages, wounds & hotspots to speed healing
Ingredients: Water, Isopropanol 20%, Bitter Principles and Extractives