NRG Original Roast Salmon Dehydrated Dog Food provides all the nutrients dogs need for a life filled with vitality and wellness. Farm-fresh raw fruits and veggies and wild-caught alaskan roast salmon are slowly dehydrated to preserve natural vitamins, minerals and enzymes. This original whole food diet also includes whole oats and flaxseed--nature’s best source of essential fatty acids—to help your pup maintain healthy skin and a luxurious coat.
- Wild-caught alaskan salmon is the first ingredient. Only the best quality ingredients are used to make one of the finest dog foods available.
- Provides complete nutrition with no added vitamins, supplements, extracts or anything. thanks to the wholesome high-quality ingredients that are used. These are the same ingredients that you would find in any grocery store.
- Farm-fresh ingredients are hand prepared and gently dried at the manufacture's facility to preserve natural vitamins, minerals and enzymes. This ensures that your pet is getting the best quality food available.
- Loaded with fruits and vegetables, this product will help support a healthy immune system. This is a balanced food that is suitable for all life stages.
- Made in Canada with ingredients that are sourced from the USA and Canada. Proven nutrition for over 15 years.
Salmon Filet, Naked Oats, Carrots, Wheat Germ, Eggs, Pineapple, Winter Squash, Kelp, Broccoli, kale, Cranberries, Papaya, Apples, Parsley, Garlic, Goat Milk Yogurt, Flax Seed, Cider Vinegar, egg shells, Olive Oil, turmeric.